Saturday, July 26, 2008

Adele Chow Chiau Min is DEAD.

(My favourite "ganas" expression.)
*You made my life miserable.



"Loves made your soul crawl out from its hiding place."
- Zora Neale Hurston.


Your love pulled my soul out,
& now, my soul is lost.
Because,
Its gone together with you.






-


I used to be the always-happy-crazy-woman no matter what happens around me.

But this time,
I broke down.

I don't wanna make my whole post sounds extreamly emo,
( SKIP THIS IF I ANNOYED YOU. )
I just wanna express myself here because I'm really, unhappy.

Things may gone wrong sometime.
I know.

But why does everything have to clash together?
I aint complaining because I know I'm very lucky compare to those unlucky ones.

I just don't understand.


* Why a dad cant even pay for her own daughter's tuition fee when her daughter is facing a big exam within 3 months time?

* Why a mum cant even give her daughter a lift to tuition centers just because the petrol had increased?


I understand maybe they're facing problems by themself that's why I accept it.
But why?

-Her daughter still cant get good results?
-Her daughter still get to argue with the mom everyday?



(haih)



I know life is like that,
I know life is a tough path to walk through,
I know everyone have to go through all these.

I seriously know.


Just,
I even lost the most precious one at this moment.

I NEED TO RELEASE STRESS!!

Anyone is interested to go for a swim/jog/gym with me?
Please ring me up, girls.



-



Thanks to Sher syg that's always there for me.

I love you!
You know I'll be there for you whenever you need me too!



-



I miss my b'day celebration week.
That week was my happiest moment in 08'

But the next week was my worst week in this whole year.



A lil more pic tooken during my b'day gathering at Sunway Club.

Hubby wanyee!
I'm so happy that I've you.

Oh & I love Tuesday! :)



Yimei
Glad that everything went right with Andrew.

Don't be sick anymore!
Take good care of yourself. :)



The mirror time.
(shermaine)



(myself)



(wanyee)



(Yimei)



-

Why do I love my current school so much?
Pictures tells you everything.


I enjoyed it.



Sook Yin & Hannisah



Syahirah



Very bergaya punya Lim Woei Hoon



The very fair punya Cili Padi, Sook Foon!



The very pandai berlakon punya people.



This is their true colours = GAY
(Wei loon, Willy, Andy & Jia Soon)



Ratna!
She is super cute & adorable!

(Andy Khoo Chun Chun's girlfriend.)
(No joke, ask 5 Dedikasi then you'll know)



Zing Ying, Wai Theng & Sui Yin.



Time flies.
3-4 more months,
& I'll leave my secondary life.

I will never regret changing to SMK USJ8.
&
I will never forget SMJK KATHOLIK.



5 more days & Its Baskin Robbin's day!

31% discount!
Anyone interested to get me some? :)




p/s: Anyone know who's number is this? 0123456663
p/s (ii): Anyone can help me in my school page? Will be rewarded. I really need help!









Transforming to the Nerdy Adele Chow.
I will study hard because I wanna study for you as well.

No comments: