Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who will show us the right way to go?

I need your shoulder to lean me on.



I'll fight life's final war with pain,
& then as death gives way to victory.
Heartless.









Before I start,

Just wanna apologize for not updating this.
I've been real busy & tired these few days.



There's too much photo to show,
so I did edited them together.

They're still much more photos but I'm just too lazy to upload it all here.
You guys can view the other's blog for more pictures! ;)




Friday 06.06.08


Went to Melisa's make up class along with Hoe Yen around 1pm.
& Stella joined the 2nd class around 7pm.


Melisa making up for Stella & Hoe Yen.




Hoe Yen, Tan.




Lets just cut it short.

After the make up class,
Jia Shin & Bradley picked me up around 10plus & we headed to Poppy, KL that night.



The lovely couples. ;)




Poppy's dance floor.




Tipsy.




Sober, not.




What do you think? ;)




My lovely good friend.
Jia Shin ;)



That night was a long night.
Headed to Damansara Perdana after Poppy, Went to Sungai Buloh after that.
Reached home 8plus in the morning.

Slept a lil while & had to prepare for Summer Splash already.


Sin Yew's driving.




Saturday 07.06.08



So It was Summer Splash.
We was kinda excited(as in Jia Shin & I), but sadly it turned out a bit creepy. ;(


1) The crowd was. . . XXX
2) We did't manage to went up the stage! (last year at least we get Oxy's stuff!)
3) We did not get the goodie bags either.



Crazy, MADLY,
c-r-o-w-d.




Shin, Rin & Del.




Adele & Jia Shin ;)




Pretty babes!




My girls ;p



No doubt, I'm fat. ;(



Heading back to Pyramid.




Overall, It was so-so.
I enjoyed playing water lah. heee ;p


Friend wanted to go Coco Banana that night with me,
I'm sorry I cant make it!
Too tired! ;(




Sunday 08.06.08


Went to the Driving thingy that day.
Along with Airin & Caryn.

Undang is so bored.
5 freaking hours. ;(


Everyone is sleeping. ;(




*caption-less*




After the Driving thingy,
mum picked me up from Ai Rin's place.

Then I was told that my grandpa had passed away that morning.
I was shocked, & sad at the same time.

I had to hold my tears because I know mum told me its a good thing,
"Gong Gong had went to Heaven"


I was so freaking tired,
but still have to rush to the Memorial Park.



Gong Gong, rest in peace.

I still remember those days you brought me along with you & we went fishing.
The way you tell me bout your younger days when you used to be a cop.

I love you & I'll miss you Grandpa.
;)




Monday 09.06.08


Its school day!
Got some of the papers back.
I'm happy because I passed my Maths! ;O

& I improved a lil this term! ;)

Thank God,
Amen.




Tuesday 10.06.08



Skipped school today because I had to accompany mum & the other to get Grandpa's ashes.
We went Port Klang & threw his ashes to the sea.

& there were the place my grandma went too.


Somewhere that only belongs to them. . .


The 2 white bags were my Grandpa's ashes.




Settled everything & returned home around 2pm.

Things aren't done yet,
because my eldest cousin sister were flying to UK that night.

We went & sent her at KLIA.
All of them were crying. ;(




Her educations fee was fully paid by the goverment.
M'sia is giving them 350pound per month.


;)

Reached home around 11pm,
slept tight.


Wednesday 11.06.08


Today! ;)
Almost all the exam sheets are given back to us.

My marks aren't excellent,
But I felt satisfied because there's improvements!

Suppose to gather in Tiff's place tonight but it was changed to tomorrow!
Gotta see all my babes again! ;p



Woots, someone's birthday is just within 3 days! ;)







Guess who's turning Sixteen 5days later? ;p
















I once was lost but now I'm found.
;)
Thanks O' Lord.
Amen.

No comments: