Friday, June 06, 2008

peee-kaaaaah-boooo.

I love the-peace-sign.





Don't tell me what's wrong with my attitude,
think about yours before opening your lips;
All I know is the love I gave you is more than enough,
Yet,
you'll never appreciate it.








Thanks Melisa for driving me here& there.
I know petrol increased lah. ;p






So the afternoon was pretty boring yet a lil amazing.
;)


Went to Melisa's make up class & had a lil fun.
Some pictures tooken during the class.


A lot of make ups.




More over here! @.@




Alah, damn busy lah her ;p




Flawless skin!
Maybe you cant see but I was like,

"wah so geng one all my pimples no more edi"

Yet its just the foundation.

Fuiyooooooooh.







-




After so many remove & make ups,
Woohaa, done!



Make up = magic!






Spot the difference!
;)






Pls scroll up & have a look.
Spot my eyebrows & my eyes. ;)



We're running out of time, so yeah, did not put up any blusher.
Hah, but it still look good yeah?



There will be another round tomorrow.
Along with Hoeyen(1st class) & Stella(second class).



-





Anyone is interested to become her make up model?


Just sit there & let her put make up on you.
You may listen what the teacher's teaching too!

;)


Just leave a msg at my tagboard if you're interested! ;p




There's two lesson every monday, tuesday & friday,

make sure you're free in these timing if you wanna join it.


1) 2.30pm - 5.30pm
2) 7pm - 10pm


So why not if you taka a try?
Its for free! ;)





-




Dad is being so i-dunno-how-to-say nowadays.

I told him I wanna take my driving license & I had already done everything all he need to do is just PAY.


Guess what he say?


" Cannot take yourself one meh? M'sia everything also rasuah one. "

" You learn yourself better. "


Ya of cause i can learn myself but how about the P & L?
Gosh, I'm so speechless.


p/s: I've got an emotional family members that explains why am I born this way.



-




That's all for today!
;)












I dont know what you're thinking.
You made my go 00h-la-lah.

No comments: