Thursday, June 05, 2008

The difference between LOUD & soft.

Hit the dance floor.




Life is like a dance floor.
You will enjoy if you wanna enjoy,
But you'll feel left out if you yourself choose to stand there just.


















-





So yesterday was,


Joe Waey's bday.


Happy B'day Joe Waey !








I was suppose to follow melisa to her make up class but we end up at Segi College.
(her new intake or whatever stuff i dont know lah)


After that, headed to Pyramid to meet Munsing, Simon & Yushi.





Ate our lunch at Kim Gary.
Saw Raine & Racheal too. ;)


Joe Waey & others was inside RedBox, I went there just to wish to b'day girl.


I think many of them were in Pyramid yesterday.




I bumped into Jocelyn.

& then Stella.



After that MinHui. (she told me jiashin & kylie were there too)

I saw Sharon, Astin infront of Roxy.
(they told me hoeyen & grace were there also)


I met many of my CHS-ians too.
Oh ya, Jeffrey too!


;)
A lot more peeps were there yesterday, heh ;p
I bought myself something ;)













-













Somehow,
I miss school. ;(



Aiya 3 more days then I'm back to my nerdy face! ;D
















-








WOOHOOOO !


Summer Splash is within 2 days time!
I know bunch of peoples are going.

I'm sure it wont be like last year.
(last year just a few went) =/


Because its holiday! ;)



Backview of me & Sharon tooken last year during Summer Splash.

This year will be much much more! *woots!*










Oh ya, petrol increased AGAIN!


M'sia is really getting trouble.
I cant imagine how much the foods, petroleums will increase.


When I was on my way back ytd, the Shell petrol station was sooooo FULLLL !

Until the cars lining up blocked the main road & we're stucked in the jam.


;(


Price of everything is incresing =/








-








Anyway,
I've got this lil thing from Genting for my mum. ;)


A key chain.



I know she loves it,
Love you mummy. ;)











I must study real hard.


SPM is just in 4months time.
If I cant get at least, at least 5 credits, say bye bye to me.










-








Its Yi Wen's b'day today! ;)



HAPPY B'DAY YIWEN !


Sorry I cant make it yesterday at Barcelona.
I'm sure you had fun.
;D












* Melisa is fetching me to her make up class.
I'm becoming her model. -.-

I'm out! ;D *














I'm getting confuse,
By the Inner & Outer part of you.

No comments: