Saturday, May 10, 2008

wont fall it again.

I wont turn back anymore.







I shall begin it with a smile :)



ITS MY 100 POST ! :D



Hello people!




Its weekend so i can blog!


Going to my dental appointment & a hair do later !! :D







EAT THIS.
it spells y-u-m-m-y !





Ytd was my BI & maths paper. Had Chinese paper after school.


After exams, while i'm on my way heading home,
Chanel's supervisor called me & asked me to help them in Sunway Pyramid cause they're having renovation!

& i agreed lah of cause. HAHA.



Some picture tooken :)




Ignore those plastic.
Damn nice kan the make up table?








A brand new white sofa for consultant used.




Messy!




New fragrance rack.




Busy! & dirty! :(





The boxes i made. :P








So, what are you waiting for?

Jom go Sunway's Parkson & have a look ~ Just pass by can edi lah!* hee.



Its really really pretty & posh!




Ended work at 10plus, the GM fetch me to tiff's place! heee.
Mum picked me up at 12 :)






-






Okay, officially end.
No more emo post! No more no more! :)



I cant wait after exam.
So much thing to do! (in a good & bad way tho)


Alright, i'll make sure i can post my new hair style either today or tmr!!! heee.





I love & miss my Juicy. :)






ADD ME UP :)


HERE!

No comments: