Friday, May 16, 2008

Everyone say HI, to my future.

You made my vision go blur o' blur.










Today was Teacher's Day.

Okay, HAPPY TEACHERS DAY lah. (why am i writing it swt)





And guess what?





I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY ! :D

Its very abnormal. You wanna know why?


Because the numbers of student who came to school is just, i think not more than 100.
(including morning & afternoon session)

Damn sad kan? lol
But what you aspect? Its still exam week lah.


& i went !






Okay, reason why i went.


1) Its last year of schooling.
2) I never seen any special functions since i step in Smk Usj 8.
3) I start loving my usj8 school. (a bit too late? haih)
4) I wanna see performance! (got a form 1/2 dance group)




Heeehe, & I did not regret attending school today.

Suddenly felt that Smk Usj 8 is a place i should go long time ago.
(lol i also dont understand why)

I dont want holidays la!
I wanna go school!


OKAY, YOU MAY WTF me. . . .






Yesterday was Add maths paper after recess.
& yeah, I'm the only one in class who never take Add Maths.

Look what I did for that 2 hours.
:)






So concentrate lah!




Okay, that dumb teacher doest know I'm taking picture! :D




My friend pun tak tau buat lah Add Maths!
So she helped me with her Camera Phone :)




Where's my future? =/



(did you spot my SEXY bottle? :D With some SEXY words '' JUICY CHIQAS '' hee!)











'' RING .. ''







Okay school ended.




Spot my hair flying.




Okay, poser lah poser.









I stayed back for study group too.
Maths paper 2 is next Wednesday! =/




Searching for my future again.




Say hi to my future :)






Future o' future, I'm waiting you.

Start all over again.








; DANCE or BOYFRIEND?










-







p/s: Leo forum is coming very soon! Starlight is the theme. What kinds dress should I wear?


p/s (ii): X-live in on Saturday! Screwed exams.










Hello future.

No comments: