Thursday, May 15, 2008

bring me back to the place where i belong.

Before Bed TIME `
I need love from my family.

*Stupid lil bro & me.







I JAHIT MY OWN BEG SEKOLAH ! :D


Look !




See lah ! :)




As you know, i have to walk home everyday after school!
(so hot & dangerous, have to walk across the big big road summore!)


& yeah, i wanted to get transport but, CANT FIND LAH !





Anyone from USJ8 here?
Interested to fetch me home from school everyday? =/


Oh, what i wanted to say is, THE STRIPE OF THE BAG SUDDENLY BROKE !
Ok, middle of the road ! :(









And i wanna tell you.

TODAY RAINED SO HEAVILY AFTER SCHOOL !!

I'm with my Umbrella & yet I'm so WET when i reached home.

:(




I cant wait for holidays !






BOO .
Have fun to cover up all my pain.




Leo forum!

Summer splash??




:)


A lot more to go !












You wont realize the pain i'm having now.

No comments: