Sunday, April 27, 2008

love, peace & joy.

prepared for jiashin's party :)




& i love the boyf
XO



Ytd was,
went pyramid around 4plus. :)

Met with the cutie, HUISHAN !!! :DD
(while waiting the boyf)



After that, we went to Gasoline for dinner!!

OMG!



I LOVE GASOLINE.



I shall change my yumcha venue to there since today onwards! (no more Kim Gary!)




The place is so nice!
You can choose to sit outside, inside(which is dark place or the lighter place)

& i choosed to dine in the dark table, & sit on the BANTAL !!! :PP



LOOK, i need flash to take these pics!




The BANTAL i'm sitting on it! :)




Blue Ocean SODA.




Mushroom soup! heeee





After that,
we went to meet up with the boyf's friends.





munsing.




simon.




Lets cut it short,

headed to Barcelona later. :P


Took tons of pictures but its in tiff's DSLR,
i got a few here :)




the sweetest twins ever. :) *ignore my UGLY face*




Sharon! The adorable one.




Hugs.




Jess my darling!!! heeeee




My hearts babe.






more pictures coming up :)


I left Barcelona very early lah!!!
Some family problems.






-




Anyway,
going to sher & tiff's place later!!!!



BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO `
















LIFE IS ENJOYABLE :)

No comments: