Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Kick me out? You cant yet.

There is too much i wanna say & i dont know where i should start.

My fri, sat & sun was perfect full with dilemmas and fun tho :)




-



Before i start telling anything,
I'm here telling those who fcuking hate me.

Yes i'm the ONLY one said about THEM. & now i'd already STOP.
So, stop saying this & that EVERYWHERE.
Thanks.


p/s: For those who dont know anything, pls keep your mouth shut & stop acting you know what happen.


One more thing,
THIS IS MY BLOG. I'VE RIGHT TO WRITE MY FEELINGS OUT.
You hate me? Then why are you here? :)


The only thing i admit i did wrong is scolding the word BITCH.
Thank God i got the guts to admit, unlike those anonymous.
Said even much more HARSH words .. Yet, They dont dare to admit.



:D


Its over.
EVERYTHING.
Yes i mean everything.


Uploading soon bout my funs during fri, sat & sun! :)




I love myself, i dont need to change.

No comments: