Thursday, March 06, 2008

JAY, today is the 12 days after your concert.

I DON CARE. I'LL JUST SAY, THE PIC OF ME & JAY! haha!



WOOHOO! ITS HOLIDAY! :)

just came back from pyramid with airin & hoeyen! Took my cheque! HAH! fun!

I HATE TODAY'S PAPER. SEJARAH! i studied so so hard & at last its still ending up never answer all the questions! DAMNN IT ! -.-

Anyway, I HATE CHILDISH FORM 2'S THAT HAD ITCHY HANDS!
i used to stick JAY's pics on my school table. Guess what? THEY DRAW ON IT! THEY DRAW ON JAY! wth! I rather they conteng my own picture lah pls!

FUCKED UP. They wanna challenge me ke? Damn damn angry! -.-



-



Close that topic!

I'M GOING to seafield's interact IU! :) still thinking bout leo's iu on the next day which is SUNDAY! haih, sunday? stress lah! the next day got school! still thinking, yeah still thinking.

- FOR THOSE WHO IS GOING TO THE IU ON ARPIL 12 PLS LET ME KNOW! haha. those who wanna go also tell me lah kay? :D -

tmr going out with shinyee & tzia ! :DD
sat going to tiff's hse ! :P

* freaking excited! * =)



p/s : had very very nice talk with suiyin ytd from 1.15pm - 4.30pm! woo, gossip is FUN! :D


anyone going charity bazaar on this coming mon?
at Taylors, 10am - 6pm ! COME!!





my heart is still alive.
i only love you,
JayChou.

No comments: