Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Coffee Club // Orchard Road

I'm trying to be an efficient blogger you see.. Hence all the updates but lets hope this blogging mojo will stay in me. (:  When I blog I dont know why ill have this satisfaction feeling in me and a part of me inside keep wanting more more and more post. hahaha weird -_-  Im so motivated to get another new camera for the sake of this blog. REALLY.

and when I finish posting one post, I cant stop reading it over and over again. WELL... 

So anyway back to this post! Its a food post - discovering a restaurant at Orchard Road, Singapore; just beside H & M. 




The O' Coffee Club
The reason why we stopped by this place is because it was the nearest to us at that moment. haha


(I actually googled the menu and look for the names of these dishes... mehh)


Black Pepper Duck Linguine

Fish n' chip (why are we always so boring) 

Braised beef short ribs
thumbs up for this!!

#random

Lovely faces (:

Strawberry Vanilla Millefeuille

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR DESSERTS!

Hahahaha...


Overall it was a decent meal.
and I just realized you can find this restaurant in KL opposite Pavilion.  -____-
EXCITEMENT LEVEL DROWNED x 9999

I think I shall explore more nice place for food, till then!

No comments: