Monday, April 09, 2012

Recycle!

Time flies, indeed.
Its the second week of April already. In a blink of an eye, almost half a year is gone...

Stumbled across this picture, start reminiscing the good ol' times in college, so much memories flooding my mind :')

COMMFEST ; the best moment in my entire college life!

Before I continue, let's play a guessing game!!! (No gift for winner btw LOL)


What comes in your mind when you see these THREE GREEN ARROWS?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Got the answer yet?

.
.
.
.
.
.

I think you got the message..
.
.
.
.

RECYCLE!!!

and the best part is I'm bringing you a uber good news is that there will be an event organized by the proPassion group this upcoming week and I want you guys to be there to support!

When? 14th April 2012.
What time? 10AM - 3PM so be there early!!
Where? UNIV360 Showroom @ Serdang
Click on the picture to enlarge.

I always believe that we love our surroundings and everyone wants to live in a beautiful place just like this....


But everyone of us stands a responsibility to take part in saving the world and one of the most important thing is to RECYCLE!!!! Small effort daily changes big things in life :)

We certainly DO NOT want our earth to be this way. -_____-
So better start doing your part! :)

I wouldn't mind a dress like this anyway. HAHAHA

So lets all play a part to take the lead and start recycling!

REMEMBER:
It isn't that hard, isn't it? (:

See you there on the 14th April!

No comments: