Monday, May 03, 2010

I like things like that ;)

Liverpool & Chelsea match - RIGHT NOW!
I see common tweets and facebook statuses -____-
GUYS AND FOOTBALLS, and their condemnations!!!! Tsk, tsk!

Anyway..............................

Hello. Anyone want roses?
Mhmm... Because I know I want some!


I do not own a DSLR but I will bring canon s90 as my baby home, RM1499 =/
Of cause, I shall learn to camwhore using DSLR especially in the loo because thats girls fav place to camwhore, right?
and OBVIOUSLY, the picture FAILED BADLY.
Outta focus. -_-


Please ignore my UGLY hair and the roots :(
I know I need to hit the saloon anytime soon PFFFT.
I like this picture, because I looked like a kid! Haha, I tak tau malu D:


HEHEHE.
HI, MY NAME IS ADELE & I LOVE WHIPPED CREAM! ;)


Showing you my 4k teeth ahhh! :D
I'm so satisfy with what I have now, that's why I can laugh laugh & laugh always!!
HAHAHAHA!
See, told ya I'm laughing! (wtf I sound like I'm being sarcastic right but NOOO im seriously happy these days!)


Things are going pretty smoothly these days and I'm certainly satisfied.
I'm enjoying my life, eating sleeping outings and I'm feeling loved HEHEHE!
I don't know how to put these in words la but I'm really smiling so often these days and I can barely see my ugly shadows anymore. IT IS A GOOD THING, NO?

Just a quickie update to keep you guys entertained!
I'll do a full post with more pictures spammed in the next post HEHEHE ;)

xx

No comments: