Thursday, June 11, 2009

" Come lets go watch together... =) "

我找不到一个能让我停止喜欢你的理由。


WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE that reads my blog EVERYDAY,
& then psycho my mum?!



I blog because I wanna keep all my memories with me.
You guys just don't understand, don't you?

I love my mum more than anything, stop it.
I don't know what YOU/YOU GUYS told her but I know all these are hurting her, STOP IT.




Yes, I have bruises all over my left & right hand.
Fetish bruises? Wtf.




Assignments are given one after another.
Not forgetting the group assignments are killing me bit by bit. :(
Argh, why la the foundations students are so relaxing?

DIPLOMA STUDENTS ARE ALL STRESSED UP.


Time management, time management, Tsk.




What's in my bag? :)




Jay Chou is still my love.




Wondering since when I started smoking? Lol.




JENG JENG JENG!!




Its an empty ciggy box lar, but I put my phone! *Laughs*
I don't smoke kay, hehe.




Pencil case with my most-important-thing-in-my-life,
Pendrive.




My Jay Chou limited edition keychain!
House key lar. Lol.




Water bottle is something that you can always find in my bag.




Comb.
Girls mah, what to do?




I'm a Taylors student.




My big big mirror that Melisa gave me!




Guess what's this?




Fragrances. (:




Hair clip, hehehe.




My MNG baby!




I love my wallet, lol.




Coins & .....(guess what is that in the middle)




My pictures!
I carry them everyday everywhere okay (:




Part of the cards.




Yeah, that's my IC then my Catholic High School's student ID.
Not forgetting my Juicy babes & Tzia above my IC.




Last but not least, sanitizer!




Thanks to them la, they FOOS my sanitizer IN THIS FOOSBALL TABLE!!!!


:(


EMO.






I shall end my post with these adorable friends of mine.
Hamtaro & Antonio.


Smile more, Adele? :)






P/s: Its 4.41am right now, another few more hours till our group presentation!
(I'm very nervous yet excited!!!!)




-




喜欢一个人,是真的不用拥有的。

No comments: