Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I have to admit that I really like you,


and I know you like me too.


I'm happy when I get to see you,
I just can't stop smiling when you are just right beside me.





S T U D Y M O O D !!


Its 10mins to 12midnight, & I'm refreshing myself now. (lol)
Going out to study in another 20mins time.

I've not been sleeping well since yesterday, really tired.


I'll just do a short update here because I must update my blog one lor! Hahaha.
Sorry my dear readers, will do a proper post after this Thursday alright? :)



I have fantastic people to accompany me when I'm studying ;p




MHL papers were postponed to this coming Wednesday.
So yeah, 3 papers this Wed.
KILL ME.




My super hebat Anna Siew yang flying here flying there!! :D
(Decent pulak)




Steph baby, chilling aite?
Cheong K sessions!! (:




Fred the Final Fantasy anime, haha.
He's leaving to Aussie this Wed, take care!




I think I need to release stress to.
Of cause not through smoking la.

Dancing, perhaps? (:





I really gtg, sorry peeps!
Midterms are killing me, every single part of me are dying.

-_____________-



p/s: Tzia don't leave la, I miss you :(












Because I like the way you look at me,
I can feel your heart beat...

No comments: