Monday, March 16, 2009

Twist me like a rubber band.

Because I'm happy like that ♥
I just love the PINK background in the picture,
FYI, its my baby's room wall colour:)




I gotta let you know I feel so weak without your touch,
I never thought that I will ever love a men so much.







SHOULD I START COLLEGE ON THE NEXT MONDAY?!! :S :S




Met Melisa few hours ago, lay down on the bed, chatted bout everything & updated each other about ourself.
Err, Jiashin was with us before that. Camwhored, talked non-stop. Hah, I just love it!



The birthday card I made for Melisa :)




Talk about Melisa, reminds me of Pyramid.

The place I used to hang out very very, very often. LAST TIME.




Sunway Pyramid, I miss this place somehow.




Perfect picture!
Haha, spot his dashboard. Our pictures all over. Lol




Hello Panda is love!
Vanilla ones especially :)




Baby bought this for me :)





Not forgetting I followed him to his grandfather's bday last week.




Rmb this baby?
DAMN CUTE I TELL YOU!




The 91 year old gong-gong's "birthday" cake :)





Seriously, the baby is damn cute.
His leg can non-stop kicking, like you know,
NON STOP KICKING! :D




OWH OKAY -_____-
MY BABY is acting cute sorry.





I shall end my post with this picture!!


AWWWW,
I still think he is damn cute.
Btw, this picture is my phone wallpaper :)






Okay, Its getting late now(Its actually 5.37am already) I think I shall make a move first.

HAHAHAHA. Its gonna be a busy week.


p/s: UNDANG TEST this Sat, FINALLY!!! :S











Kiss my fucking face,
biatch.

No comments: