Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fuck what I said, It don't mean shit now.

You stillNEVER gives me butterfly in the stomach, ANYMORE ♥




But I hate it -
You know exactly what to do,
So that I cant stay mad at you for too long.
That's wrong!

FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK!




-


Ahh, The happy-go-lucky Adele is back! :)


NO MORE EMO, DEPRESSION!

I can't change the fact.
So just let it be, I'll work harder in the future. Smiles*


Finally, some of the pictures are up!
Thanks to Deric :)





BEFORE I START, CAN YOU READERS DO A LITTLE FAVOUR FOR ME? :)

I'M DOING THIS FOR MY :


Very naughty, yet caring..




Brother!
(So called pet sis & bro lar okay)




He joined Leo Idol & he won the 3rd place.
He would love to have another chance to compete with the others, give him a chance will we?

All you have to do is just CLICK & VOTE FOR :





:)




P/s: Di, I've did what I can, all the best to you! Lotsa love.










OKAY, now lets continue with my updates.





March 2nd - Melisa's bday/Mardi Dejavu Event.

Pictures will do the talking :)
Overall, Its a fun night! But still, not forgetting I KO-ed that night, argh.



Myself, Jeslyn, Steph, Nicole, Melisa & Jie Yi.
(What's with my hand? =X)




My chicks :)
I'm the only one who's not looking into the camera -.-




Pretty girls they are :)




My prom date, but never go prom with me. Hah!




A much proper groupie picture.




I'm drunk that's why.

"CHUUUUU~"
*LaughOutLoud*






Then it was Jessicating's birthday -
Chilled at ss2 Island Cafe.



The b'day girl is gone already. Lol!




Pamela came a while too!




Leland & the bday chick!




The half-face-adele with Pam & Jessting.





A much proper one with her (:






& then the next day, Eu Wing's birthday.
3 birthday in a row, GREAT.



Joey, Jeffrey, Myself & the birthday boy.
21 years old already!




That's yours truly & the boyfriend.




Crystal & her bear. *Inside joke*




Moi, Crystal & Lydia.




I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU.




Such a cute girl she is. Heh*




It suppose to be Joey & I.
Thanks to Bryan again! Hahahahhaha!!




:)
I'm so happy because justnow Yuan Ming, William brought Shermaine & my Yilai down to ss2 just to find me! Seriously, I miss my friends so much! Jessting, Zheng Wei & Jing Yi was there too. Billy, Kia Siang came after a while but we were just about to leave.

Sigh, next time kay?
Mesti gather gather already! :D


Not forgetting, Jiashin & Cherry was with me lar.

Hah, we left the boyfriends alone.
Guess what 3 of them did? MAHJONG.


LOL!


-

That's all for now, ciao peeps!
I've more to update, stay tuned. :)











You annoyed me sometime,
perhaps its fading?

No comments: