Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stop bugging me, You're more than annoying.

I bet you guys knew what happened to our popular 21 year old star, Rihanna.






The boyfriend hit his own girlfriend!?





WHAT A JOKE.




This actually reminds me about my own parents.
I still remember when I was just about the age of 7, my house was never peaceful.

Yes my dad do hit my mum. But at least, its not like this -



Spot her lips? Her face? Her eyes?

I really cant imagine how Chris Brown manage to do that to her.





-





BTW, I CANT WAIT TILL I STEP IN TAYLORS PJ!





I actually hope SPM results will be release soon BUT -





WHY!!!?!?! :(




Once I get my results, I'll start college asap! :D :D
I cant wait, I really cant wait! Heee.












Its over this time, Really.
I dont wanna see your face anymore.

No comments: