Friday, January 23, 2009

What is trust?



What do you think about my header?


All I want is just them in my life. (not forgetting Tzia!)
I know people come & go, but the only thing I wish to last forever is friendship.




I know,
There must be a reason behind everything that happened.

I know,
Everything will come to an end at last.

I know,
You cant expect anything from anyone because, Who Are You?




-
I have been doing a lot of thinking yesterday.

I realized in these past few years, few months, I do actually tried to change into a better person. I wanna be a better friend, a better daughter, a better student, a better worker & a better girl friend.


As I said, reality is realistic.

You wont/cant get anything you want, always.


I always thought after all that I've been through in life, I will be able to face the society & people with the right attitude.

I'm wrong.


I know I'm wrong.



From now on, I will think properly.
What I really want?




Jiashin, thanks for everything that you've did for me.
No one knows what we did for each other.

We will always stay strong.
"No one cant leave without anyone" Rmb?





Melisa, You are someone that owns a special place in my heart, forever.




This is something that my Durian gave me for my 2008 bday present.
Thanks Durian! I dont know are you reading this but yeah, Best Friends Forever.




One more, Tzia.
You are the one that I always gotta worry about.

I dont know what to say but I want you to know,
I love you.




Have you ever seen such a BROKEN Ic? Lol





Btw, after all those thinking, I feel real brand new. :)
Cheers baby!


I'm out!











Trust?
Lust?
Whatever la bye.

No comments: