Thursday, January 22, 2009

Super extraordinary.


HEEEELOOOOOO WORLD!




Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess,
because the queen protects the king
like in a game of chess.




-
How are you? (:
Its a typical Wednesday & I did nothing today. GOSH.


Oh hey, before I continue with the pictures,

" I've got a PSP from my baby J! "


& much more CNY shopping :)
(He is gonna pay 50% of everything I buy. Wooohoo!)







One more week, 3rd month.
Will you piggy back me, forever? :)

.







.












.

I'm too heavy wor.. Haha!





I miss hubby! Told ya we have the same nerdy specs!






Jeffrey's cousin's wedding dinner.







"Will you er-errr-hmm-maaa-rrrr-yyy- me?" Laughs*




"Hm, flower I take 1st. Let me think bout it la." Laughs LOUDER**




Cute baby!
I mean the baby not Jeffrey. Lol




Cute baby!
Hmm yeah I mean the guy in red shirt. Oops!





Penang Trip (LAST PART)


Midnight driving is dangerous.




When we 1st reached Penang.




Early morning!




Act cute #1




Act cool #2




I love yellow! I love flowers!




Nah give you la`




FYI, its Bryan on the left & Jiashin on the right.




It was real fun & lame -.-




Went to Georgetown at night.
(spot the bubbles!)




31% Baskin Robbins -
Ridiculious ice-creams -




Cotton Candy.




Favourite pic of the Night(New Year Eve)




Heading back to KL.




Guess who/what?








.
























.














Know what's that? :D




















.



















.











If you know then that's gifts for you!


















.


















.












Lol give up la.























.
















Its Miss Loo Jia Shin. Haha!





That's all for Penang Trip. :)
Some leftovers pictures from few places.



Waffle world's Ice Cream.




The cute poker boxers I bought for him.




Introducing, the cute reporter: Bryan Chan Fu Yan.







Mr. HONGIEE.




Bradley, Bryan & Shang Hong.




Coco Banana. (Pin & Mel's 1st Month)


I like this picture.




Wai Chew.




Baby Melisa.








Maddie




Rui Yang




Yin Ling




Wai Loong




Soon Teck




Pouz.




Heh, the Pooh flower!
NOT FROM JEFFREY. =X

From: My baby Melisa (:




Sooks farewell party.
I'll really miss you.




Ze pokers moments at Daniel's place.




Baby won RM150? Then the next day he lost RM50. Hah -




Went to Jason's house for swimming!




Jason kacau lar!




(:




She's my favourite ;p





Yesterday:
Went to Tropicana for swimming around 9pm.

YES, FREAKING COLD!

Along with Jiashin, Brad, Jeffrey, Deric, Jason & Eu Wing.
(:






I NEED MORE DRESSES!



ANY IDEAS WHERE TO FIND FLORAL DRESSES? O.O





No comments: