Saturday, January 31, 2009

Express it all.

Remember this? I bet you don't.
But I wont forget everything that happened,
eversince we got together.



" My daddy that sets curfew for me -"


Lol thats what I wrote at my older post.
Was reading back my archives justnow & yeah, things just change every second.





The very unforgettable night we both go through together..






A very old picture of us.
Memories, last forever?





-
Its 2.30am now & im not asleep yet.
Im having the same feelings again, Yes.
I miss you, Jeffrey.

Despite unknown strangers that voice out or spam at my cbox after this post, I just wanna express myself.

You will always lose the one you really love, the things you really want.
This is life.
No pain, No gain.


I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.
Blame no one, Blame myself?


Blame myself for loving the wrong one? No.
Blame myself for not letting go? No.



Thing happens, SHIT happens..
Just let it be.




We'll follow how the river flows.. If its yours, it really will be yours. No matter how long it takes, how hard it'll be, Give a try!


People can try their very best to ruined my life, to ruined my relationship. But I believe the truth will be revealed at last. Everything will be alright. I have to learn to be not so sensitive. Think positively. Everything will just be fine.






Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude.

Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.



Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things.

-




A better person I will definately changed into

No comments: