Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oops, you gotta look back now.

Its like catching lighting, the chances of finding someone like you.
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do.
& with every step together, we just keep on gettin' better.


:)





-


I'M FEELING SUPER HAPPY!

I cant stop laughing.
I LAUGH every single second.
& Yes, like a mad woman. HAHA!

My life is just soooooooooooooooo wonderful!!

Filled with family(exclude my dad) that cares for me sooo much
& friends that understands me so well.




Next Wed is the day. Chinese paper! Woooohooo-
I just cant wait! :O





-

Not forgetting to show you this -



Jeffy Kew Chee Leong surprised me again.
HAHA!

Guess what?















-














-















-








TRY GUESSING..














-
















-
















-










HAHA -



Nothing special hor?




-




hehehe.



I was soooooo shock when I see this. Lol.



-

6more days till our very 1st month anniversary baby :)

p/s: I'm missing my prom date & yilai.
p/s (ii): Jiashin, I hope you're okay by now. My heart breaks when I see you cry!
p/s (iii): I'm going to study now. Bye!
p/s (iv): Wei Ching, Jie loves you.











I think I need a maid.
Hm..
I want it from,
Indonesia. :)

No comments: