Monday, November 17, 2008

I - FORGIVE - YOU.

Life's too short to be angry & sad.
I live my life to the fullest with joy & laughs by my own.

Oh & I would rather have a friend than an enemy :)




Dear Lord,
Thanks for giving me enough wisdom to go through all these.
Love's above all.

I know I can do it,
Why not you?





-


FOUR MORE SUBJECTS TO GO!




Tomorrow: Moral!
Ahaah, I aim credit for it, that's it.




Spm?
So far so good for me.

Chinese paper next week, I'm aiming an A for it.
Accounts? Nah, Pass will do.

Last paper: December 2nd - Ekonomi.
Its a MUST to get an A!



-
Stayed at home for the pass two days.
Gosh, Im going out now!
Studying with Jiashin tonight. :)


Oh random pic from dont-remember-when-I-went-up-Genting.
:)


I, Jason & Pouz. :)





Dad is being real cruel to me nowadays.
I know I've cross the border line :(

SORRY DADDY!

Anyway, I CANT WAIT AFTER SPM!!!!
TONS OF PLANS COMING UP!




"study 1st lah!" :D



We'll go through thick & thin together.

Thanks to Baby Melisa for the ring!
Aww, she bought it for me & Jeff. Lol.










Too little actions,
Too much of expectations.

Learn to let go,
I will.

No comments: