Monday, September 15, 2008

Suspended.

(A pic of Jiashin & I inside Romp's fitting room.)

Someone that's there for me when I needed her.
:)





I'm feeling insecure.
This feelings aint right.
Its all about you,
I bet you know.




-

I screwed today's paper!
Accounts! :(
What to do? Haih.

Alright, A lil update.
(Pictures from Jean-ni)


Daniel's party.



Jean-ni.



Daniel :)
Thanks for everything you tried to do just for us.




-


Saturday:
Juan, Douglas & Jason picked me & Jiashin & then headed to Pyramid :)



Romp' fitting room.



:)



Sexy?



Decent?



Rockstar yo! :p



Roxy :)
We love the Bikini!
Awwww.



-


We shopped at Forever 21, Lasenza, etc.
Bought for ourself a lil something :)

Went to find Melisa & her shop.
Met up Jie Yi & April?
& then,
same old place, Kim Gary.



My partner forever,



Melisa Lee Pui San. :)



Sweet girl, Jie Yi.



Adorable.



haha.




Headed to AC.
Wanted to watch the football match. Lol.
Too bad, the match ends before we get to find our parking! =X



Guess?



Who?



I bet you know :)



Bumped into Ivan Cheong Xian Kang. :)
Lol, I owe you :)



-
Sunday:
Woke up at 4pm.
Yes, Afternoon FOUR. -_______-

Headed to cousin's place for Mooncake thingy. :)



You wanna make me smile?
:)



I brought this to celebrate. HAHA



Why Popo so emo? :(



Dinner time.



My big cousin!
:)
She's at Paris now.





-
Left cousin's place around 11+pm.
Reached home around 12midnight.

:(

NO EXAM TOMORROW!
YAY!

Oh & Wednesday is a holiday! :D

I'm out to Taipan Macd! :)
To meet up my syg Sher & Tiff!
Mwuahs!











American dragon?

No comments: