Friday, September 05, 2008

I know you're afraid of me :)

I'm currently in this:
SANGAT SEMANGAT PUNYA STUDY MOOD!



Trials in on Monday.


Form 5's, All the best! :)




(A picture taken when I was half way studying =/)
Praise The Lord because he gave me the power & strength!



I'll do my very best,
& leave the rest to you Lord.

I believe in you :)


-


before I start,
Just a shout out to Kok Fei:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)



-


The week was pretty awesome.
Filled myself with a lot of Macd french fries, chocolates & of cause my malay, moral & chinese's notes.
:)



So,
I went Pizza Uno along with my dad & brother on Monday night for dinner.

You know,
Adele loves Pizza Uno! :)



Menu lah.



This is very nice! You gotta try it!



Mushroom soup.



I love these more than I love Jay Chou!
Ceyh.. :D



A must-try!



Tuesday.
I went Macd again with the same partner:


Tan, Tzia x2 :)


Because the next day was Chinese paper.
Thanks Tzia for your notes! Heee.

Oh & I skipped school because I'm too sleepy. Ahah!

Science tuition at 8.15pm.
Studied chinese for the whole night(as in sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up)
-____________-

TIRING DAY!



-



Wednesday.
Chinese paper was okay- I guess?
I aim A for chinese, I pray that I will really score in chinese!

Well, I went to Macd again.
With Tzia & Shinyee. :)


FATS.



Guess who? ;p
















































-























-

HYV & OHS ! :D



Saw my baby tiffy!
Minhui & friends was there too :)



Real candid.
I bet they don't know!



Did't you realize we actually sat at the same place for so many days? :)



& the camwhore-session begun.



Shin yee & Tzia :)



Me & Shinyee.
Haha, What am I doing?



Sugar babe.



Sweetie-pie.



Loves.



Yes, chocolates kept us alive!



Now I understand why girls spend a lot.
TWO PHONES MAH! :D


Went tuition around 6pm, went back home about 7pm.
Suppose to have another tuition by 8.30pm.

I'M TOO TIRED!

Slept from 7++ until the next day. -_________-



-




Thursday
Skipped school again because its malay Islam paper.

A very healthy day!
I woke up at 7.10am, went jogging alone. (Tzia cant wake up) ;p
Started studying by 8am & Tzia picked me around 10am.

& here we go again - MACDONALS.
No pictures taken. Ahah?


Went home by 5pm.
I continued my studies alone at home :(


Camwhore kept me alive too.



Not forgetting chocolates!



I bet I gained more weight. :(


-



Thats all for now!
Conclusion: I was in Macd almost everyday.

Might be going today as well! :)
Say Hi if you saw me!

-

Oh ya,
I'm working tomorrow & Sunday at KL.

Working time is 12-2.30pm.
Then break time 2.30pm-6pm.

If you're at KL area, please find me :(
& Wish me luck for the roadshow tomorrow!



I don't stress myself.
I enjoy studying :)










Love you Lord.

No comments: