Monday, July 14, 2008

Read this post, & feel the love! *fly kisses*

You gotta envy me. :)


I'm having so much fun!
I love myself for having superpowers friends that can make me smile.
That's the way, Adele should be.
"FUIYOOOH" -








Having a tough time transferring pictures :(
But there's still so muuuuuch more pictures with Sher & Tiff!
&
I've got so many things to blog about!

-

Oh & my birthday is JULY 15,
not 12,13th..
But I still wanna thanks those who wished me on July 12th, 13th..

THANKS! :D

-


Before I start,
I just wanna GIVE A SUPER BIG HUG to all my friends & babes that gave me such a happy weekend. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!






Friday (11.07.08)


Went to Pyramid for dinner since Jiayann, Siewcen & Rujing cant make it that day. :(
Headed to Barcelona that night.

It was Cally's b'day celebration & FYI, she & I are born in the same year, same day!
:)

I was pretty bored because its inside the VIP room
& the room is fulled with almost all guys. (I dont have a girl along with me :/)


But It was fun at last!
Haha, met so many friends there!
I went with Yushi, Munsing, Simon, Kent, Koay & KokMun.
Simon asked YeeHui along too!

Met Yong Hui & Guan Wei at the dance floor.
Not forgetting NICK from myJAYsian too!
I did't know you all are friends :)

Alyssa, Derrick, Jeffy, Brian & Jason was there too.
A lot more lar, I cant rmb their names. :p



Outfit for the night.



I love Kim Gary '



Our food :)



Walking to barcelona.



The VIP room's chair & mirror :)



kent, kokmun, munsing & koay.



Yong Hui my loudao :)



Lol, BEI KARS.



Oh the VIP room's toilet rocked.



I never edit this pic



brian, derrick, yushi & jeffy.



One last picture before we went yumcha.



The night was fun :)
Meeting new ppl was extra fun :)




Saturday (12.07.08)

Had a lil lunch party at Gasoline, Pyramid with my CHS friends.
I miss them so much!

Glad that almost all of them turned up :)
Only Hui Bin cant make it ;

No doubt,
I really had fun.
Get to meet them after so long & had some lil chat.



I felt so touched.



A real smile from my heart :)



I miss CHS peeps a lot, a lot.



The place & the people.



FAILED/ pictures.



RANDOM/FUNNY pictures.



I'm a good stalker. :D



Huey Yann in yellow ;
Farah in black ;
Jessica covering her face ;
Dee without her glasses!





This will be a memorable moment.



Pik Wee ; Lin Yng & Fibiee



Pictures perfect.



My 1st b'day cake :)

Look at my candles.
Its so special! I did that on my last year's cake too! :)



Thanks for coming!



Eh SUPERMANKU, LOOK AT ME! :D



My once very very best friend.
:)
loves '



Becca & I.
(my only cute superman!)




Thanks for all your presents! :D

Hoeyen: Roxy's flip-flop
Rabecca: Topshop's undies
Lin Yng & Fibiee: Bikini




Melisa: Forever 21's Dress/top


:)


My best b'day present from God. :)




Went home around 7+pm.
Headed to Jia Shin's place along with Wan yee, Jessica.
To BAKE CUPCAKES! :)

My very very very FIRST TIME BAKING! :P
(Glad that I bought the correct ingredients!)




Nice kan?



Jia Shin's poser pictures :)



I'm a poser too :p



okay lar hor?
first time doing these.



With lil flags on it! :)

Hope they will really feel touched.
Gave them the next day.





Sunday (13.07.08)

Cant wake up to attend church.
Felt so guilty. =S
I pray for forgiveness. Amen.

Went to Jia Shin's place & then took a cab to Sunway Club.

Its not my b'day party,
Its just Juicy's gathering + a b'day cake for me :)

We tooked pictures for the online boutique & swam only.
So don't feel misunderstood that why I did not invite you aite?
:)



Someone that can accompany me always :)
I appreaciate you.



Mei & Wai.
Tzia & Mich is the hot-sweet chiq! :D



Thanks to tiffy! :)
A lil hand made card <3>
Given by: Sher & Wan.

Sher: syg, thanks for everything. :)
Wan: hubby, things would't went right without you :)



Jess bought the candles! :)
(eh i realize I dont have pictures with JESS!!!!!!!!)



The super pro photog- miss glam tiff



I cant wait to see you again! :)



Thanks Juicy's for the b'day cake & the cute candles!
MWAHS!





We took a lot of pictures until the Sunway club securities even thought we're models.
-.-
I had fun :)

Mum picked me up around 8pm but I reached home almost 10pm.
You know why?


-






-







-







-







-






Her car broke down.
Sorry mummy.




Reached home & Dad bought me Big Apples! :)
My 1st time eating it!


I prefer J.Co I think. ;p





Monday (14.07.08)

Went to school today as usual :)
I cant wait till tomorrow!

I cant believe that I'm turning 17 after 12midnight later!
Oh & I cant wait to get my driving license!!

Time really flies, I realized many things had changed.
We cant do anything but to accept it, this is life :)


Gonna stay back at school tomorrow!
My school mates are celebrating with me!
FUHHH, 3rd b'day cake's coming! :DDD



I love them more & more each day.
That's why I would't wanna skipped school anymore :)






p/s: I spend a lot lately :(
p/s (2): Talent Quest Finals in already at the corner, this Sat.
p/s (3): I pray the 1st prize will be my belated present!
p/s (4): I want a laptop from my dad.












I still got a lot to blog about!
STAY TUNE ;

No comments: