Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stress is a silent killer.

Show me your bright smile. :)





-




I LOVE MY MUM.




Monday night was pretty awesome with my oh-so-cute mummy!

We was already in bed & guess what?

HAHA, we both felt hungry so we headed to the mamak for some food!!

& ITS 12 midnight! :D

dad, why cant you love her?




sorrows & pain.
*spot her nail colour. same with my toes!*



Tuesday night was,

hanging out at pyramid & hunting for dresses AGAIN.

too casual uh?




nice one! But. . it doest suit perfectly on me.




Today was,

Practiced JUICY's dance at Sunway Club around 9am in the morning.
Wahaha, why arent we at school?

Yes, six of us skipped school just for our dance.

JUICY :)





i love J.co / :)



We headed to Pyramid after the dance prac.
For?

Asking our make over thing, & ...

HAHA, SECRET.

You'll know it that day itself. Wooohaaa!




Bought this for Jess :)




I need OIL make up remover.




Wearing this on IU. GOLD`




:) DRAMA.



JUICY!!!




Jessica Ling Ling Ling!! <33>
you're a limited chiq.





-

THREE MORE DAYS TO INTERACT IU.




I gave Jiashin the present!
Wooohoo!

Thank GOD she love it.
:)


I'll happy because i know what to wear for the Modeling thingy.



Can you feel the shining star around me?







p/s: April is a busy month.
P/S: I MISS SHINYEE. =/












With GOD,
JayChou & my GIRLS,
i'm always ready for everything.






No comments: