Tuesday, March 11, 2008

而你嫣然的一笑如含苞待放



THE FIFTEEN DAY WITHOUT YOU.

BABY JAY !

-


i had a very very very big quarrel with boyf, ytd night phona rang nonstop when i was sleeping.

i woke up & switch on the phone, & i got 30+ msges from, HIM.

repeating we need to tolerate each other & how must he loves me. I'm really TOUCHED.

Of cause i love my boyf so much as well. But, why is he always dont understand?

I NEVER EVER DITCH HIM & GO TO MY GIRLFRIENDS! NEVERR!

i'm just so lost lah now. if we both reli cant get along, so whats the point?



-



ytd's bazaar was a failure lah! so so bored! but i'm glad to have jess & airin along! :)

met with so many people ! including my u8's friends, some college friends. & boyf came along

with simon, yong hui & guanwei. :) then i ring tzia & shinyee to come along(hehe you 2 know

why la)

then we met the Abel (haha the leng lui)

after that, me, airin, jess & dichang went to airin's house. tiff met us there :)

. . . . . . .


around 4 yonghui came along with boyf to pick me up, & we went to pyramid . ate PIZZA !

okayyy.

i bought another 2 T-shirt from Catch Up AGAIN. :D


-


going to airin's house later around 12.30 !


JAY SAID :


'' 你说依赖是我们的阻碍 ''


maybe we just should't ''THINK'' too much.




p/s : I NEVER DITCH YOU LAH TZIA & SHINYEE !!! ISH ISH. we shall go the Nike

event! i love you guys lah!











i'm glad i met you,
that stadium merdeka night was a glamorous night;
that i cant forget & wont forget.



No comments: