Monday, March 10, 2008

我可以給你們一張簽名照拿去想象

baby jay, i miss youuu !
its time for me to wake up & face the reality. :(


-


exam is just around the corner, yet i still haven study EVERYTHING! OMGGG.


THANKS TO TIFF LEONG WEN YI ! she helped me in this blog thing lah! :) i sayangg youu. heh.

Anyway, who knows how to switch back the blog to the new templates ?

PLS LET ME KNOW !! thanks !

GOING TO CHARITY BAZAAR LATER !! :)

I wasted my 3 days holiday without studying (gt la i did study but a bit only) .

exam is just around the corner! :( wish me luck !


But i wanna wish those FORM 5's GOOD LUCK ! (SPM results ma! haha)


-


I realise a lot of my friends are start blogging now! HOORAYY !

MUST GO LINK THEM ALRITE?

-


jiashin - loojiashin.blogspot.com

jess - livinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com


huibin - bunisme.blogspot.com


-

you wanna challenge me? HAHA

JAY said :

''吹彈可破的肌膚在試練我功夫''

YOU BIATCH . :)





i dont need you anymore,
woohoo.

No comments: