Tuesday, February 05, 2008

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

HK I'M COMING THIS FRIDAY! HA.

Bringing thosand plus for myself to shop! dunno how much my dad will give me! WOO`
Imagine myself at HK being like those arabian buying things so damn easily & fast at m'sia! wakaka! Cant wait to. (:

I dun wanna bring too much stuffs because i'm scared those goods i bought from there cant bring back! UH~

i just dunno how LAHH! i've decided to just bring my new MNG denim[haha i <3 it so much] , and 2 long sleeve. But dad just FORCE me to bring along my sport shoe eventho i've decided to wear my boots. GAAA! well i dunno lah! :( all i cant wait is shopping at HK!! Awww!

Imagine i come back with these cool stuff such as :

♠ fancy heels
♠ those skin care that make me look better?
♠ MAKE UPS!!!
♠ bags
♠ my dream YELLOW - COLOUR long sleeve (sound weird huh)
♠ SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT I'M BRING BACK TO ALL MY BEST WOMENS! :D
Things for my baby boy :)

HAHA! i reli cant wait already! Goshh!

p/s : tiff was so exited when she knows i'm going to HK. i thought she'll mention what. haha. she keep saying DISNEYLAND! i think i'll get her something there? lol.


Anyway, I get my new camera ytd! :) Its not those very CANGGIH wan lah, but its very nice for me already! Because can turn the LCD and its like video cam? lol. gonna take tons of pics back! BECAUSE I CAN TAKE ALL I WANT! NO NEED TO USE DAD'S CAM! :DDDD

Gotta clean my cupboard later, bring my pants to tailor, and also comfirm the washing machine(damn it. why me?!)

- - - - - - - -


I always live my life to the fullest, eventho i aint have a perfect soul.
you know what, you should just ENVY me. :)







No comments: