Friday, January 25, 2008

ROCHER's - loves <3

i felt so weird today. ish. :\

Suddenly felt kinda moody. SOMETHING happen in school today. GAA -

G & Y were very very good friends since last year but this year they seems so unlike - GOOD FREN - G neva wanna talk to her anymore. Y cried. & cried.

At last, Y said she dont wanna care anymore? i told G, she said, ''let it be la''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eww , I just dont understand, G said Y changed. Y said the same thing as well. Gosh.
Just made me think of my form 2 ''betrayed - story'' =(

Friends always play a very important roll to me. I used to have a very very close fren as well but, when she met another fren that she thinks she - likedd - her MORE. She just ''not so close'' with me anymore. BUT. When she needs me, she just called & i'll definately go out with her. Because she's always my BFF to me. :D

Alah .

I'm really kinda fed up in friendship. Everytime when you really BLAST yr heart out. Yr ''best friend'' just would't keep it. (i'm just saying my own frenship condition lah) FINE . I look forward to all my FRIENDS now.

I got friends that i trust. Eventho we aren't THAT CLOSE, but its VERY ENOUGH for me already.



HA! not that sad la. Smiles! xoxo *


p/s : eh pompuans I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOUU! `<33

No comments: