Thursday, April 19, 2012

Serai @ Empire Gallery Subang

I really have a confession to make here...

I CAN REALLY EAT!!!! I HAVE A SUPER BIG APPETITE!!!!! C AN SOMEONE HELP ME TO SMALLER ME APPITITEEEEEEEEE!!!!!?!! IF THIS GOES ON I WILL BE MUCH BIGGER AND FATTER THAN MUHAMMAD ALI!!!!!!!!!! *cries* :'(

But..... I couldn't find a word to express my feelings if I don't eat. Sibeh cannot imagine how those skinny girls can resist all those scrumptious meals DAMN.

ADELE's DICTIONARY : NO FOOD = NO LIFE. #truestory

I would rate this a 9/10 if you're a person who loves spicy food... just like me! :)

Ambience was pretty much cooling and soothing!
Not bad for tea time as well (as shown above)
The lighting is quite dim compared to any other malay restaurants I've been to.

Seafood platter as starter.
The satay was so good the meat was so soft unlike those satay you get beside the roads.
The mushroom tasted exactly like those cabonara ones but this is a tad saltier :O

The infamous Nasi Kerabu aka BLUE RICE!!
Have been wanting to try this since forever.... thumbs up!! A MUST TRY!!!
But I think the portions is too big for one person?

Serai platter aka sotong + huge fried chicken!! nyoms!
(still prefer my nasi kerabu though :p)

Forgotten the name of this dish some spinach thing but the taste has no difference with the normal cabonara........ Personal opinion though.

I was craving for banana fritters all the way ever since I tried the ones in Grandmama's. Ordered this from Serai as well but the ice-cream was too little for my liking. My advice: add another bowl of Vanilla Ice-cream to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Posted this picture on Instagram and gotten comments like:
"High class Pisang Goreng"
HAHAHA it is not Pisang Goreng lahhh..... lol.

The total bill was around RM150, its a little bit above average but the food deffos worth the price! Oh, before ending this post, I just kinda miss having this right now....

Chocolate grapes and strawberries!!!!

Ok I don't miss this at all.
I hate mcdonalds I hate mcdonalds I hate mcdonalds must brain wash myself that everyday.

-


Signing off with a question,
What do you think of my new hairstyle?
HOW IS MY FRINGE!!!!!?!

KAYBAI. see you again (:

1 comment:

simonso said...

self motivation gila babi. Haha..

FAT = NO LIFE!!!!!