Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I swear, baby its over this time.

(EDIT: 6.05pm)



Yes, 1st time blogging at student lounge at this time.
FREAKING SIX O' CLOCK.

:(


College is NOT FUN!
Tiring, exhausted, bla bla bla!!!!! :( :(

Assignments....
Out tonight! Ss15 Drive thru :)


But somehow, I love my college life la!
Heh :P


-



I'm at somewhere here, looking at you.
Can't see me? Because I'm high up here.

Rooftop? Apparantly not.



Hello my lovely readers! :)
Feel my warmness? Ha-Ha!!!


I'm currently very very stress due to the assignments.
When is the due date? TOMORROW.

I KNOW RIGHT. SIGH!!!


Just a quick one here, I wanna show you guys something :)

-

Kind enough to drove all the way to USJ. Lol?




I love Civic.




Yes, his name is Kin. :P




I somehow love modified cars already, lol!




Carbon Fibre bonnet! Effing chun!
Spot his rim :)




Jockey parking everyday pulak -_________-

Love his carbon fibre GT wing too!


-

Haha, he was kinda surprise when I actually know about the things he modified.
Yea, I think I know a little bit la.
Just some interface? *smiles*

I wanna know more about cars! Especially modified ones, heh.





Will update again tonight!
Because, dad said laptop is at home waiting for me already!
JUMPS AROUND! :D

No comments: