Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweetest 17.

few weird pictures tooken on my b'day morning to show how excited am I that day
:)




I'm so happy because there's so many people that wished me when the clock strikes 12.
& ppl that I never expect them to wish me,
suprisingly,
THEY DID!

Awww, almost 45msgs + few calls! :D
I'm really really happy!

I would really say that,
THIS IS THE BEST B'DAY I HAD SINCE EVER.



When I stepped in school,
ppl start wishing my "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Even friends that dont really know me do that too :)


I went in to class & Sook Yin gave me this:

She said she chose the most ugly present paper to make me feel embaressed. wth right?
:)

& guess what?
Its just junk & her workbook!

THEY FOOLED ME!!!




-


RECESS TIME:

Sui Yin & Su Hui sang b'day song to me :)
Yin bought this cake just for me!

Alar, I've got the video.

Will upload it asap! :D




-




After recess,
My classmates sang b'day song to me in class.

& I swear,
I ALMOST TEARS OUT!

=/






Okay, lets jump to the climax :)

I had a lil b'day party at school after school :)
& here the present goes!


Sook Yin wrapped it with those love notes written by ZingYing & WoeiHoon!
Aww, I love it super much! :D



Abang, I love you!
She went home early :(



The happiest girl alive :)



My super-duper creamy cake!


Which is written:

" Jay Chou & David Archuleta loves Chiau Min!
(we love u too!) "


Nobody knows this cake is for playing HAHA!

When I was biting the candle out,
NOBODY DARES TO PUSHED MY HEAD INTO THE CAKE!!!

:D

& so,
I started the war :)



Every single person was looking at us(especially me) because we look so dirty!
My whole body was fulled with CAKE, COKE, EGGS, FLOUR!


:(
The uniform i wore today is still with a lil butter smelll.. hee :p


She's super clean lar!



Jia Soon



Andy



People that I appreciate.




I was so happy until I cant resist laughing!
:)




Present given by my school mates! :)




Actually i still got a lot to blog about,
but i have to do this quick because dad is coming up soon! :(


Oh ya, I skipped tuition today due to some personal reason.



Talent Quest finals is this Saturday!
Wish us luck people! :)












happiness never last long.

No comments: