Friday, April 18, 2008

love me or leave me.

My LEFT EYEBROW.



My RIGHT eyebrow.




Yeap, i ter-shave my eyebrow. WTF right?

& it actually happened last sat(IU day) !! HAHA!

But i just feel like posting it now. *yes i feel so wrong*



Anyway,

what were i been doing these days?



















wanna know??
























Modern Maths Chapter 5 : VARIATIONS.



I seriously LOVE this chapter. (classmates will know)
heh :p





been doing this chapter no matter who's infront teaching! :D

I even bring the workbook during recess time just to finish that chapter!
WAHAHAHA!




-








something,

LAME :









yes, i feel so stupid, ugly, retarded.. etc.


(name it whatever you like)


:D



(something you entertaint you all ma!!)








-


I decided to create this into EVERY POST of my blog from today onwards.



1) The JayChou Corner.




Jay is no longer PEPSI's spokeperson anymore!

He's SPRITE's spokeperson now.




So everyone,


DRINK SPRITE MORE PLEASE. :)





Jay said he only want kids when he's 40 year old!

:(


HOW SAD?!








2) Adele's theory



Part two :


Cant deny that life is changing, peoples are changing, everything seems different nowadays.

All i wanna say was, BEWARE with everyone around you.

You wont know human's thinking, actions does not prove everything.

Just a lil advice to some peeps out there,

stop being some two faces person alright? you felt tired, dont you? Be yourself.




` Thats all for this post, shall continue on my next post :)









p/s: God is forever with me. Trust him, If you trust me.















c'me on, pump it!

No comments: