Thursday, March 20, 2008

THE FIRST DAY WITHOUT YOU, yushiLOH

I'm just still so bloody moody & EMO.

SORRY to make you ppl BORED reading my blog.


-


I msged him, he NEVER reply me.

Yes, he is ready for his life without me.

Yes, its all my fault.

Yes, our 2 yrs plus relationship had came to an END.



-



THANK GOD, I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLFRIENDS!

Seriously, i start LOVING everyone of them more & more each day.

& i know, who really care for me & WHO DITCH ME!


-


msg for you : i stil love you so so much. I admit its all my fault. I'll wait for youu.




-



ONE MORE THING,


since all of my babes keep asking me to post something bout YOU, haha dont look! ITS YOU!

i shall say something here.

I'M SO GLAD I DONT REALLY KNOW YOU BUT I REGRET WE ARE FRIENDS!


OMG!

pls lah dont go around talk bad bout others, ACT GOOD INFRONT THE PERSON U ACTUALLY

HATE ! Dont lah so FAKE! be yrself kay? I pity those ppl around you lah!

you hear me? I DONT WAN YOU TO GO I.U LAH!!!


ish, who knows maybe you hate me too? Nah, I DONT CARE!



I LOVE MY BABY GIRLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! MWAHHH! <3



p/s: i have a nice talk with tiff ytd! thanks hun!
p/ss: i'm at jiashin's place now. using her com HHAHHAA.



-

I NEED MORE LOVE. Thank You !

No comments: